An introduction to Attachment Level 1
- To provide a basic understanding of Attachment
- To consider how poor attachment can impact upon a child’s resilience, and responses
- To consider how professionals can adapt their responses to better support children with attachment difficulties
By the end of the course participants will have:-
- An overview of the four main categories of Attachment Behaviour.
- considered some typical behaviours associated with poor attachment
- explored different approaches to supporting children who display such behaviours
- considered their own role and how they can support children to build resilience
- looked at professional responses in the context of safeguarding
Online Booking only: please note that although this course is provided free of charge, there is a £25 fee for late cancellation (less than 7 days before the course date) or none attendance.
Practitioners & Managers who work directly with children and their parents/carers and could contribute to work where there are safeguarding concerns.